Using Twitter to post on Facebook
I found the following helpful when using Tweets to post on my commercial Facebook account. Your Tweets and Re-tweets can automatically post to your Facebook business wall.
Steps to make the Twitter to Facebook connection
- Log in to the Twitter account.
- Go to your Settings menu’s Apps tab.
- Click Connect to Facebook. Be sure you have pre-logged on to your Facebook account
- You will then receive a prompt explaining that Twitter will receive certain information from your Facebook account. Select “okay.”
- You will then be prompted to select the privacy settings for who will see your Tweets and Re-tweets posted to your Facebook wall. Set this to either friends or public
- Click “okay”.
- Your Tweets and re-tweets will now post to your profile Facebook wall and your username will be displayed there as well.